- Colour some of your fondant in ivory, red, a small amount in yellow and a very small amount in black.
- Using your rolling pin, roll out some ivory and red fondant (use some cornflour to stop the fondant sticking to the bench/cutting mat)
- Using the circle cutter that matches the size of your cupcake cut a piece of red fondant and ivory. Place the piece of ivory fondant onto your cupcake using icing, buttercream or jam to stick it to the cake. Smooth with your hand or a fondant smoother.
- Using a square cutter, make a cut in the red fondant as shown. Dab a small amount of edible glue on the ivory fondant, then place the red piece (with square cut out) on top of the ivory fondant.
- Take a tiny piece of black fondant and roll a mouth shape between your fingers. Using edible glue, put it on the ivory part of the princesses face:
- Put two black sugar pearls in place for her eyes
- Finally, take your yellow fondant and by hand, shape a triangle for The Princesses crown. Add a bit of edible glue and fix it to the top of her head and your done!