Jake The Dog
- Colour some of your fondant in yellow and a smaller amount in black. Keep small amount of fondant white.
- Using your rolling pin, roll out a small amount of yellow, black and white fondant (use some cornflour to stop the fondant sticking to the bench/cutting mat)
- Using the circle cutter that matches the size of your cupcake, cut a piece of yellow fondant. Place onto your cupcake using icing, buttercream or jam to stick it to the cake. Smooth with your hand or a fondant smoother.
- Using a small circle cutter, cut two black circles and two white circles. Using a small amount of edible glue stick the two black circles into position on the yellow fondant, then place the white circles on top of the black circles (slightly off centre towards the middle of the cupcake). Note: start wide with the black circles and place the white circles closer to the centre of the cupcake as follows:
- Take another piece of yellow fondant. Make a small fat sausage shape, then flatten it with your fingers. Bend it into an A shape and place on the cupcake.
- Take a tiny piece of black fondant and roll a mouth shape between your fingers. Using edible glue, put it under the A shaped fondant you just put on. Using another bit of black fondant roll Jake a nose and your done.